Are you looking for a professional and experienced translator? Then you have found the right person. My name is Teresa Zuhl, I’m a German native speaker specialising in written translations from English. However big or small your project – I deliver engaging and well-worded texts that sound like originals while remaining true to the author’s tone and intentions. My aim is to get the reader excited, to inspire their curiosity and thus enable companies, authors and brands to extend their reach into the substantial German-speaking market. My work gives me huge joy, and that passion for language shines through in my translations. I approach every text with great care, an eye for detail and a strong personal interest. Please take a look around, I hope you will like what you see and get in touch.
My subject areas:
- Travel, tourism & adventure: guidebooks, travel writing, brochures, hotel directories, websites for sights and attractions, etc.
- Food & drink: cookbooks and other culinary texts, recipes, restaurant guides, menus, etc.
- Nature, animals, the environment
- Lifestyle, fashion, well-being
- Leisure, hobbies, home & garden
- Arts & culture
- History, politics, society
- Biographies & memoirs
- Children’s books
- Marketing & advertising
- Business portraits
- Product descriptions and marketing texts
In addition to the customary Microsoft Office applications I am also able to use the CAT tools SDL Trados Studio 2021, XTM, memoQ 9.4 and CafeTran for your project.
Should your text not fit into any of the above categories, please do contact me anyway. If I cannot do it, I can normally recommend a colleague.
I am very happy to send a sample translation upon request.
My latest project:
“Große Kunst von Frauen” (collaborative translation), published by Dorling Kindersley in August 2021